Monday, November 10, 2008


11/10/08

Outside my window...the leaves are falling so peacefully.

I am thinking...about how to simplify even more.

I am thankful for...getting this sinus surgery behind me.

From the learning rooms...the kids are happy to have finished their school work early today.

From the kitchen...I am grateful to say that dear friends are bringing us meals this week! Thankyou!!

I am wearing...the comfiest clothes I could find!

I am creating...my first day of being a blogger.

I am going...to try to catch a nap.

I am reading...How to stop whining, complaining and bad attitudes in my kids.

I am hoping...to feel up to heading back home tonight.

I am hearing...QUIET (which is rare..I know I'm not at home!) ha!

Around the house...my husband is doing the laundry, watering the plants and schooling the kids today...Thanks love!!

One of my favorite things...learning to 'be still' and find joy in every moment of life.

A few plans for the rest of the week: to get all recovered and back to breathing freely again.

Here is a picture thought I may share...
(Even through the dark clouds..God's glory shines through)

No comments: